>> Soundblaster Live! + Windows XP [home] = No Audio HQ & No soundfont capability <<

disco biscuit

I've downloaded all the driver updates, patches etc, and the creative
diagnostics tells me all is ok, but if I try to open Audio HQ or
vienna soundfont studio the cursor pauses for a sec and then nothing
happens.
I'm begining to think it might be this version of winxp with service
pack 1.
If anyone can help... TIA

Jim

yes, you are right.
"disco biscuit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I've downloaded all the driver updates, patches etc, and the creative
> diagnostics tells me all is ok, but if I try to open Audio HQ or
> vienna soundfont studio the cursor pauses for a sec and then nothing
> happens.
> I'm begining to think it might be this version of winxp with service
> pack 1.
> If anyone can help... TIA

---