Soundcards With Three Audio Connections

Paul Maskell

Hello,

I'm about to buy a DVD Re-Writer.
I already have a DVD ROM drive and a CD Re-Writer drive.

I have two options!
I can replace one of the existing drives OR I can add the new
DVD Re-Writer to the two I already have.

If I choose the second option I'm going to have to add an audio lead
from the drive to the soundcard.

As I already have two audio cables going from my existing drives, I was
wondering if someone can tell me if there's a soundcard that has three
audio connections?

At the moment I have a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS

I hope I've made my query clear!
Thanks.

IBM T43 wireless FnF% and Acess Connections finding new connections. Angelo Campanella IBM Thinkpad 0 08-28-2008 12:55 AM
Front audio panel without affecting rear audio connections news.neuf.fr Asus 4 09-20-2005 09:59 AM
IC7-G and two soundcards? h2so4 Abit 4 12-06-2004 02:29 AM
2 soundcards on one motherboard? Greysky Asus 9 04-28-2004 01:59 AM
Any recommended Soundcards? Dai Nvidia 9 06-28-2003 01:29 AM