SOYO 6VBA133 anyone using or has a PIII for sale for this item

MrShadeDONT@SEND_I_WONT_SEE_IT

I have a new 6vba133 I purchased long ago but never installed
in favor of the 7VCA that came out within days of that.

Anyway, my Son-in-law who is lacking in the money department, wants me
to build an inexpensive box to surf and play music.

I figure I can just use this thing. Has anyone used a 933 or 1 GHZ
flip-chip in a convertor in this thing since it is a slot type?

Or does someone have a PIII 933 or 1 GHZ they'd like to part with.

please email (agentelectric@reallyWarm&hotm a i l .com)

remove the stuff that doesn't belong reallyWARM& to beat the spammers
"Do you walk to school or carry a lunch,
is it farther to St.Paul or by bus?"

The sale of the old Guinness Super watches. LV packs. And hat.Clothes. Some products, etc.The sale of the old Guinness Super watches. LVpacks. And hat. Clothes. Some products, etc.ello tom Apple 0 12-03-2007 04:54 AM
The sale of the old Guinness Super watches. LV packs. And hat.Clothes. Some products, etc.The sale of the old Guinness Super watches. LVpacks. And hat. Clothes. Some products, etc. swukong39@gmail.com Apple 0 12-01-2007 10:45 AM
keyboard not present SY-6VBA133 Gary Balkam Soyo 1 03-12-2005 01:49 PM
problems with 6vba133 pr3z1050 Soyo 0 10-12-2004 09:17 AM
problems installing P3 800 on soyo 6VBA133 motherboard Jacinto Duran Soyo 3 11-09-2003 03:48 PM