Soyo Dragon Lite P4X400 Freezing

bird98

First thread....My Soyo Dragon Lite P4X400 has been freezing up on m
for the last 20 months now...It only freezes when I get ready to pla
Everquest or any type of game online or by CD after the first few min'
or less...I could play movies, write CD's or Dvd's, anything esle bu
play game's...I have tried to Defrag, scan for error's on the har
drive, run muti Anti-virus programs, ran 2 reg programs, formated a fe
time, tried to use 2 differnet hard drive, just upgraded my power supp
from a 400W to a 600W, Got a new Geforce FX 5500, tried Window ( 98
2000, and XP ) , the caps on my mother board are all fine, I nee
help...

When I formated I did a normal format 2 time then a complete forma
once (complete format using MediaWiper pro. )

Before this problem I started of all my hardware being the same
like...same Video card, ram, processor, and so on...and basiclly I hav
the same thing except I have a new FX 5500 and a 600W power supply

When this problem started is when my monitor got shorted out ( we hav
chicken's behind the house and my wife has a extension cord going ou
to the coop and rain dripped on the light and shorted out the lamp an
my monitor...as far as I know the monitor was all that got hit ) I
this caused my freezing problem is there a way to test my moterboard o
anything else?

I just need my Everquest back... I need a fix

Please help!!!!

Thank you

SY-P4X400 DRAGON Lite
P4 2.4Ghz
1.5 GB Ram
1-80 Gig harddrive
1-13 Gig harddrive
New GeForce FX 5500
Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-104
600 Watt Power Supply
All updated drive

--
bird9
bird98's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/members/4006.ht

http://www.futurehardware.i

P4X400 Dragon Lite beeps kazikmazik Soyo 0 05-23-2004 12:34 AM
p4x400 dragon lite & p4 2.8 800 Pierre Soyo 1 04-08-2004 02:46 PM
P4X400 Dragon Lite Limonzitos Soyo 0 10-22-2003 07:53 PM
P4X400 Dragon Lite IRQ conflict Azerik Soyo 0 08-21-2003 07:20 PM
P4X400 DRAGON Lite...cpu temp problem. Lars Larsen Soyo 0 07-12-2003 01:49 AM