Soyo K7ADA USB not working

motor man

I run winXP with all SP1 and 2 installed. I can use the MOBO USB ports
with
USB connectors built onto MOBO fine but cannot get any of the 4 that
are on MOBO to
work. Does anyone have a way to get these to become active., they just
do not appear anywhere . I have checked the wiring and it is per the
manual. Ideas please? please cc my email so I do not miss anything.
Thanks ron

R Hallman

Make sure you have the onboard USB controller Enabled in the BIOS

"motor man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I run winXP with all SP1 and 2 installed. I can use the MOBO USB ports
> with
> USB connectors built onto MOBO fine but cannot get any of the 4 that
> are on MOBO to
> work. Does anyone have a way to get these to become active., they just
> do not appear anywhere . I have checked the wiring and it is per the
> manual. Ideas please? please cc my email so I do not miss anything.
> Thanks ron

R Hallman

Enable onboard USB controller in the BIOS

"motor man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I run winXP with all SP1 and 2 installed. I can use the MOBO USB ports
> with
> USB connectors built onto MOBO fine but cannot get any of the 4 that
> are on MOBO to
> work. Does anyone have a way to get these to become active., they just
> do not appear anywhere . I have checked the wiring and it is per the
> manual. Ideas please? please cc my email so I do not miss anything.
> Thanks ron

motor man

Where is the "enable onboard USB " I have checked the BIOS and cannot
find it!?

ATI 8500DV Lockups and Font Corruption with Soyo K7ADA Kevin Weaver ATI 2 11-30-2005 04:11 AM
ATI 8500DV Lockups and Font Corruption with Soyo K7ADA Kevin Weaver Soyo 1 11-25-2005 10:30 PM
the Soyo k7ADA & Memory DrHibbert Soyo 1 01-17-2005 04:59 AM
re:K7ADA v 1.0 -- is it dead? Soyo 0 06-24-2003 01:28 PM
K7ADA v 1.0 -- is it dead? Soyo 1 06-24-2003 03:05 AM