SOYO SY-5SSM Ethernet Controller - unable to find driver

STi

Hi,

I installed Win2K on the above motherboard but for some reason I get
the yellow exlamation mark beside the Ethernet Cotroller under Other
Devices. I try to find the appropriate driver but have been
unsuccessful even from the Soyo site. Anybody have any ideas or
solutions? TIA

Andy

Are you sure the ethernet controller is on the motherboard?