spdif output from soundblaster live 5.1

Doug

i have been searching around but can not find the answer to this
question.
is the output from the soundblaster live 5.1 ttl or coaxial. I have
found that the ttl is 5 volt and the coax is =/- .5 volt. I would like
to connect the pc to my new home theatre but i dont want to burn out
anything on the reciever.

Also if you can could you tell me what sound cards do hace ttl and
what cards have coaxial.
Could you provide a link to creative that explains this if 1 exsists.

Replacing Dell proprietory Soundblaster Live card with a retail Soundblaster Live card Anthony Edwards Dell 16 04-04-2004 12:38 AM
Dolby Digital sound through coaxial digital SPDIF output from SB Live? Andrew Widgery Soundcards 2 12-09-2003 01:24 PM
Soundblaster Live Issues David Abit 1 08-10-2003 05:08 AM
IC7-G won't boot with Soundblaster Live installed Larry Webb Abit 9 07-26-2003 12:57 PM
Can one use both a Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1 and the onboard SoundMAX on P4P800 DLX? GMAN Asus 4 06-25-2003 10:30 PM