Speakers for Soundblaster Plat Live

griffin13

I was looking for some speakers to use with my Soundblaster Platinum Live.
Specifically, I wanted use the Digital Out. I wasn't looking for anything
too fantastic or expensive. Basically, I justed wanted only a pair of
digital speakers under $100.00. Any recommendations??

ME

Hello,
I've been running the Cambridge Soundworks DTT2500 till recently. They
were great(till the surround sound part died). I upgraded to the T7700's and
now I need to upgrade my sound card so I can get the 7.1. I suggest
searching Tom's Hardware for speaker reviews then Pricewatch for the best
price. I got my new one's for $98.00
ME

"griffin13" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I was looking for some speakers to use with my Soundblaster Platinum Live.
> Specifically, I wanted use the Digital Out. I wasn't looking for anything
> too fantastic or expensive. Basically, I justed wanted only a pair of
> digital speakers under $100.00. Any recommendations??

SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 & Stereo Speakers Surendra Soundblaster Live 1 10-09-2004 04:56 AM
Replacing Dell proprietory Soundblaster Live card with a retail Soundblaster Live card Anthony Edwards Dell 16 04-04-2004 12:38 AM
Soundblaster Live Issues David Abit 1 08-10-2003 05:08 AM
IC7-G won't boot with Soundblaster Live installed Larry Webb Abit 9 07-26-2003 12:57 PM
Can one use both a Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1 and the onboard SoundMAX on P4P800 DLX? GMAN Asus 4 06-25-2003 10:30 PM