Specific Ram Recommendation

Junior Member

SPECIFIC RAM RECOMMENDATION

Hey everyone! New guy here!

I am planning out the blueprint for a new DAW (computer for music-recording) & want to be smart with my memory choice. Please recommend an exact hyperlink to a part number (not Mushkin though).

My board is an Intel D975XBX2KR, 975X chipset, 775 socket. Evidentially, I must precisely pick out memory with the following specs (no variations):

• PC6400 DDR2
• 2GB dual channel kit (2 1GB sticks)
• Unbuffered
• 1.8 voltage
• Heat sinks
• Low latency (of course)

There are a lot of choices out there. I am confused by specs (because some models list a higher number for voltage & some do not lists whether they are unbuffered or not).

Of course I do not want to pay for EXTREME specs (but I do not want to buy low-budget ram either). Keep in mind that I will not be “over clocking” & will not use a 64 bit OS or programs (32 bit only).

Someone please make it easy & send me an actual link, preferably using http://www.tigerdirect.com (as this is where I am buying my entire package). Thanks people!

How to Creation of cpu specific RAM ECC Fault error in the MPC5566controler sree Embedded 0 03-30-2008 12:40 PM
Specific Ram Recommendation Riki Intel 0 07-08-2007 05:49 PM
Video Card Recommendation/TV Tuner Recommendation for M2N32-SLI DELUXE Joe Asus 7 05-25-2007 01:24 AM
Blocking a Specific RAM Address? Dubs Hardware 1 02-04-2004 12:10 AM
Model specific RAM? Bjorne IBM Thinkpad 0 07-11-2003 10:11 PM