Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008

MBhutta

All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set
the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - its that easy.
We're not asking you to swallow a sword or to balance 30 spoons on
your face, although that would be kind of awesome.

By the way, the official date for the launch of Firefox 3 will be
posted here soon - so check back! Join our community and this effort
by pledging today.

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node&id...5864&t=272

need to disable spread spectrum for NTUNE? Brent Asus 2 01-19-2006 11:10 AM
a8n-sli-p and Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) edavid3001@gmail.com Asus 4 08-15-2005 03:32 PM
FSB & AGP Spread Spectrum Vin Asus 1 06-13-2005 03:36 PM
Spread Spectrum BF MSI 2 02-11-2005 10:26 AM