stability of various OS's with Thunderbird

Venom

"OSbandito" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> assuming a pretty stable MB on AMD's approved list, is there any notable
> advantage to going with any one of the following: Solaris, Novell/SUSE,
> other stable Linux or maybe BSD. I'm new to the non-Mac arena, so any
> thoughts on ease-of-use, stability or security as relate to a
> Thunderbird-centered machine are much appreciated.

Stay off the internet if you want security and don't forget to take your
meds. They will make the voices go away.
I also forgot to mention it before but don't buy a new monitor either as
they come with a miniture camera built in so that the CIA can monitor what
you are doing.

OSbandito