Stand-By button disabled? SB-5101

DB

I recently traded in my Motorola (SB-5101) Cable Modem for a new one (at the
cable co). The stand by button on the new one didn't work, as if it had
been totally disabled. Two more had the same problem. Have the buttons
been disabled or am I missing something? Help.

DB

Don Phillipson

"DB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I recently traded in my Motorola (SB-5101) Cable Modem for a new one (at

the
> cable co). The stand by button on the new one didn't work, as if it had
> been totally disabled. Two more had the same problem. Have the buttons
> been disabled or am I missing something? Help.

What did the cable company say when you asked them?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs