Start "Tablet PC Settings" from command line ?

Polaris

Hi Experts:

On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC
Settings" from command line (using rundll32)?

I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet.

rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl

Thanks in advance.
Polaris

Robert Aldwinckle

"Polaris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Experts:
>
> On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC
> Settings" from command line (using rundll32)?
>
> I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet.
>
> rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Polaris

It may help if you would explain what it is that you're trying to do? E.g.
which settings you're trying to access?

---

Beverly Howard

from the command prompt;

tabletpc.cpl

Beverly Howard

Polaris

Please read my question first.

"Beverly Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> from the command prompt;
>
> tabletpc.cpl
>
> Beverly Howard

Beverly Howard

>> Please read my question first. <<

Sorry I tried to help!

What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from the
control panel does.

I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
relationship) skills.

Beverly Howard

Polaris

Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for them.

I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before replay,
otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who decide to take a
look at the subject, agree?

Polaris

"Beverly Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Please read my question first. <<

> Sorry I tried to help!
>
> What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from the
> control panel does.
>
> I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
> relationship) skills.
>
> Beverly Howard

Rainald Taesler

Polaris wrote:

>> Sorry I tried to help!
>>
>> What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from
>> the control panel does.
>>
>> I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
>> relationship) skills.
>>

> Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for
> them.
>
> I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before
> replay, otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who
> decide to take a look at the subject, agree?

Sorry, but weren't you asked on what you are trying to achieve?
There still is darkness ... {siiiiiigh}

Rainald

Jaime

You need a serious attitude adjustment, if you expect to get help here or
any user's forum.

Everyone here, is a user, trying to help one another through problems and
issues, no one is being paid to help you.
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida