Stripping and sending email w/ attachhments

Jim Bell

I understand how to strip headers from email with attachments but when
forwarding the attachments disappear with an empty red check box. Any
help, please

Jim Bell

Bill

In article <6M4nf.25632$QW2.10997@dukeread08>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> I understand how to strip headers from email with attachments but when
> forwarding the attachments disappear with an empty red check box. Any
> help, please
>
> Jim Bell

Well you're posting in an AMD CPU Thunderbird hardware group.

Does that help?

Bill

User

Try asking at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39