Suggestions/Recommendations About Running Windows 7 RC on Toshiba M205?

Wait

I haven't followed this newsgroup for awhile, but I know there are a lot of
knowledgeable folks who do, so ....

I have an M205 max'd at 1.25 GB RAM. These days I use it more as a docked
desktop backup machine than as a tablet, though I do occasionally use it as
a convertible for taking notes and whatnot.

I updated it to Vista Home 32-bit quite some time ago, and it works OK for
browsing and email. I am considering installing Windows 7 RC in part because
I've heard it requires less RAM than Vista to run nicely, in part because
I'd just like to try Windows 7 (particularly on a machine that I don't rely
on), and in part because I've considered a clean operating system install
just to improve performance (though the clean install could be to return to
XP Tablet). The M205 is dependable and still plugging away nicely, though it
takes forever to boot and of course isn't my option of choice for anything
processor or memory intensive.

Anyway, has anyone tried Windows 7 on an M205 successfully? Any significant
driver or other issues? (I still have minor driver issues under Vista when
booting, with consistent requests for me to run Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe and
\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe; I recall that other Vista upgraders had this issue on
the M205, and I've not succeeded with the usual cures, though I haven't
tried very hard.)

The bottom line is that I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or
recommendations about upgrading an M205 to Windows 7 RC? Thank you.

aspdn

Running Win7beta on Toshiba U405-S2830.

No problems so far.

Love it.