Sunblade 150 won't power up - Was working

Barry OGrady

I have a Sunblade 150 which has been working for some time,
but now it won't turn on. When power is applied the power light
comes on briefly and the cpu fan pins for a moment. Otherwise
it appears dead.
I have another Sunblade 150 I can borrow parts from.
Where would be a good place to start?

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

David Reichelt

Barry OGrady schrieb:
> I have a Sunblade 150 which has been working for some time,
> but now it won't turn on. When power is applied the power light
> comes on briefly and the cpu fan pins for a moment. Otherwise
> it appears dead.
> I have another Sunblade 150 I can borrow parts from.
> Where would be a good place to start?
>
> Barry
> =====
> Home page
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Hi Barry, connect viva serial cable and a terminal. no keyboard, just power.
Then give us a diag output. If you dont get one, I would start checking if the
ram modules are still fitting.

hth,
David

Barry Ogrady

"David Reichelt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ggg8io$j7q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Barry OGrady schrieb:
>> I have a Sunblade 150 which has been working for some time,
>> but now it won't turn on. When power is applied the power light
>> comes on briefly and the cpu fan pins for a moment. Otherwise
>> it appears dead. I have another Sunblade 150 I can borrow parts from.
>> Where would be a good place to start?
>>
>> Barry
>> =====
>> Home page
>> http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

> Hi Barry, connect viva serial cable and a terminal. no keyboard, just
> power. Then give us a diag output. If you dont get one, I would start
> checking if the ram modules are still fitting.

Thanks, but I tried another power supply and it works.

> hth,
> David

Barry OGrady" (E-Mail Removed) hads been insulting people for years.

One ng reader states:

Dear Barry,
You have proved yourself to be a degenerate spammer
whose only intention is to offend, abuse and generally take out your
pain on this NG. I have never killfired anyone. You are going to be
the first. Problem is I do not know how to do it. :-(
Please could anyone who knows how I may killfire
this poster please give me the instructions, either publically or
private to my email-Thanks.

Barry, your disgusting ways have now reached IMHO
too far. I call a public rejection of you from all sides of the
discussions on this NG, from the Christians, atheists (?) and
Agnostics. You have sworn..."f... Y.. and f... your God.', you have
attacked those Christian women raped in Upper Egypt recently by
disgusting comments about how bad they smelled because they were
Christians and you have now inserted this foul piece of rhetoric:

>So you are Gods tool. I've heard that it is huge.
>How did you manage to fit into Mary?

I also call on all to complain to this persons news server, problem is
I don't know how to do that either. So a little bit of assistance is
requested in this as well. Perhaps his server may cut him off.

Finally, The recent defensive attitudes of Christians on this
CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUP are directly related to this one person. If we are
able to killfire him or have him cut off we may be able to achieve a
level of acceptable discussion between those on opposing sides. ...

In Him.
Greg.
(E-Mail Removed)

Barry Ogrady

"I" <me00444@home> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Barry OGrady" (E-Mail Removed) hads been insulting people for
> years.

The nutcase calling itself "I" is Mark Tindall. As you can see he is a
stalker.
I apologise on behalf of the good people at aus.religion.christian.