how to be sure of our shuttle version product

jp.bond@gmail.com

Hi,

i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...

have you any idea to do it ?

thanks a lot

joesmith

Well I am not sure this helps ...I have a sn41g2
and since it is version 1 there is nothing...
but v2 the model number sticker in the back says sn41g2 v2
I assume it would be the same with you
also there are noticeable difference in the versions of the sn41g2
like fire wire ports and power supplies
what are the differences in the sb61g2?
they had to make some changes otherwise there would be no need for a rev
change

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
> v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
> to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
> my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...
>
> have you any idea to do it ?
>
> thanks a lot

RJ

joesmith wrote:
> Well I am not sure this helps ...I have a sn41g2
> and since it is version 1 there is nothing...
> but v2 the model number sticker in the back says sn41g2 v2
> I assume it would be the same with you
> also there are noticeable difference in the versions of the sn41g2
> like fire wire ports and power supplies
> what are the differences in the sb61g2?
> they had to make some changes otherwise there would be no need for a rev
> change
>

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i try to find the version product of my shuttle SB61G2. I found SB61G2
>> v1, v2, v3, v4 on the shuttle website and i need to be sure to be able
>> to download the right bios and drivers lastest version.
>> my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...
>>
>> have you any idea to do it ?
>>
>> thanks a lot

Download and install pcwizard 2007 (free) and it will tell you anything
you want to know about your box.
RJ