SY KT880 Dragon Board Question

Doug Turner

Hi Folks:

I'll try this again. I'm considering replacing my current SY K7V Dragon
Plus (which has
run just fine for several years) with a SY KT880 Dragon 2. There appear to
be 2 different
versions of this board offered by SOYO but there seems to be very little
about what the
differences are. I'd appreciate any comments about the differences between
the original
and the version 2 boards as well as general experiences and/or problems
encountered with
these motherboards.

Thanks in Advance,
Doug

Frank Howell

"Doug Turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1eYZd.37705$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Hi Folks:
>
> I'll try this again. I'm considering replacing my current SY K7V

Dragon
> Plus (which has
> run just fine for several years) with a SY KT880 Dragon 2. There appear

> be 2 different
> versions of this board offered by SOYO but there seems to be very little
> about what the
> differences are. I'd appreciate any comments about the differences

between
> the original
> and the version 2 boards as well as general experiences and/or problems
> encountered with
> these motherboards.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Doug

I have had this MB since June 04 and no problems. I use all ide ports except
sata.
Frank Howell

Doug Turner

Hi Frank:

Thanks for the response.

Doug

"Frank Howell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jZe0e.742$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> --
> "Doug Turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1eYZd.37705$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Hi Folks:
> >
> > I'll try this again. I'm considering replacing my current SY K7V

> Dragon
> > Plus (which has
> > run just fine for several years) with a SY KT880 Dragon 2. There appear

> > be 2 different
> > versions of this board offered by SOYO but there seems to be very little
> > about what the
> > differences are. I'd appreciate any comments about the differences

> between
> > the original
> > and the version 2 boards as well as general experiences and/or problems
> > encountered with
> > these motherboards.
> >
> > Thanks in Advance,
> > Doug
> >

> I have had this MB since June 04 and no problems. I use all ide ports

except
> sata.
> Frank Howell

SY-KT880 Dragon 2 Question(s) Doug Turner Soyo 0 03-02-2005 04:22 PM
New bios for KT880 dragon 2 Frank Soyo 2 09-30-2004 06:51 AM
Soyo KT880 Dragon 2 & XP 3200 Settings Kevin Journey Soyo 0 09-19-2004 04:16 PM
SY-KT880 Dragon 2 Power Up Problem Me Soyo 5 08-17-2004 01:36 PM
New KT880 Dragon 2 Frank Howell Soyo 1 06-22-2004 11:29 AM