SY-P41865PE Plus & Power Supply?

Joel Knudsen

I just bought the V1.0 of this board and an Antec Super mini tower case. The
case has a 300 watt power supply. Then I read in the motherboard manual that
they suggest a 350 watt power supply. I will be using a P4 2.8c, a 40 MB
hard drive, DVD drive, a CDRW Drive or a DVD+-RW drive with the board and
case. Should I definitely upgrade the power supply or will I be OK? (Not
looking forward to buying a new power supply if I don't have to.)

Thanks,
Joel K.

Jim B.

"Joel Knudsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<CbN2d.209680$mD.163536@attbi_s02>...

If it was a cheap power supply I would upgrade, but since its an Antec
case it should have one of there power supplys in the case. Antec
makes some of the best power supplys out there and you shouldn't have
a problem. Just look at it to be sure, if it doesn't say Antec on it,
consider replacing. But even if it doesn't say Antec it's still worth
a try. Run it and if you don't have any problems don't worry about it.