Sy-P4i865PE+V1.0 BIOS flash

Dante

I installed this new board and understand that XP SP2 requires the
latest flash (4ipe2aa5.rom) to avoid problems.
When I tried to update, it started, then stopped saying the bios file
was the wrong size. I tried it again, same thing. I downloaded the
prior bios release (4ipe2aa4.rom) and it flashed that one just fine.
Tried 5 again, no go, same wrong file size message. I downloaded the
exe twice and extracted it to two different disks. Anyone else have a
problem with that update?