Is System Update down for everyone?

Larry

I've been trying to get in since yesterday morning. It keeps saying the
package server is down.

Again

-Larry

Larry

Ok, so I tried again (for the umpteenth time in the last 2 days), and this
time it said I needed to update System Update. Odd, since I'm using the
latest online download available.

Anyway, cool! Maybe I can finally get this Laptop done!

It updated itself, then re-launched.

"Package Server Index not available. Please try again later". DAMMIT!

Oh, and here's the REALLY good part. What do we get with this latest
update?

A built-in advertising system flashing buy-me **** on the screen while it
searches for updates. And fails.

-Larry

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tGU0k.71$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been trying to get in since yesterday morning. It keeps saying the
> package server is down.
>
> Again
>
> -Larry

Larry

I looked for a way to change the mirror but could not find it. I'm not
stupid

Anyway, it's up and running now.

-Larry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...