Tablet Clean Installation

Larsen

I am not sure how this site works. I am posting it again.
I think I might have posted it as a comment instead of a question.

Hello,

Installing Tablet CD 1&2 OEM asks for Windows XP Pro SP2 CD.
(It asks for tablet CD2, this is normal) but it asks for a XP pro SP2 CD?
Anyway, I have a XP Pro SP2 CD and the clean installation worked fine.

But, what I want are easy steps on how to have all of these 3 CDs on just
one DVD?
I mean, is it possible to slipstream Tablet CD 1, Tablet CD 2 and XP Pro SP2
CD
in just one DVD or one CD(if it fits).

Can anybody explain to me why while installing TABLET 2005 it asks for XP
Pro SP2 CD ?

Thanks!

ViM@FeJe

hello!!!

i have recently buy an old tabletPC and when i was instaling windows
XP TabletPC, i need to insert a CD whith SP2, i get it from microsoft
website 2 years ago!! everything work fine!!!! my tablet PC is working
100% fine!!!!

Rainald Taesler

Larsen,
as you say that yo don't know how the MS newsgroups work:
Are you still listening?

If so, pls acknowledge that.
In case yes:
I'd come up with some suggestions.