mike

I have a Gateway cx 2620 Tablet. when I started using it I could tap on
a cursor point inside of let's say googles and a small rectangle would
appear for me to enter text in. Now, a larger docked version comes op at
the top or bottom of the screen.

Does anyone know how to reset to bring back the smaller option?

thanks in advance.

Chris H.

In the Tablet Input Panel's Options, with the TIP in the Docked mode, tap
the "O" for Options and select Undock.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Gateway cx 2620 Tablet. when I started using it I could tap
>on
> a cursor point inside of let's say googles and a small rectangle would
> appear for me to enter text in. Now, a larger docked version comes op
> at
> the top or bottom of the screen.
>
> Does anyone know how to reset to bring back the smaller option?
>
> thanks in advance.

Carl

This is a little off topic, but, hwo do you like your CX2620? I'm looking at
picking one up as my first TabletPC in about 2 weeks. How's it working out
for you?