Tablet PC for creating digital notepad like content K12 education

Milind

Dear All,
I am trying to use the table PC to record explanations to chapters for
K-12 classes. I would like to create content that looks something like what
you see here:
http://www.mathguru.com/Mathguru/Lau...=6&Ex=6.2&Qu=1

Another website that has something similar is:
http://www.nutshellmathplus.com/en-U...ting_main.html
Click on any example on this page to see the video of what I would like to
have.

I believe I could do something similar if I use a Tablet PC.
1> I would like to know if there is software available to write using such
notepad like tools.

2> Additionally, would anyone have ideas on how I could go about creating
such content? For example, should I be recording the writing of the content
first and then add the audio to it?

3> Finally, any recommendations on what Tablet PC hardware I should be using?

Thanks,
Milind

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

The same question was posted here a month or so back... suggest googling
for that thread using;

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...tabletpc?hl=en

The op offered an almost identical example.

What is being shown is a movie of a computer screen... it's not tablet
specific, so, would assume any software that allowed a movie capture of
a window would work... using a tablet simply makes writing clearer and
simpler than using a mouse... google time again.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

milindkopi@gmail.com

Thanks Beverly.
But could you send me the link to this discussion? The one you sent me
points to the usenet discussion main page. I would like to review the
discussion thread that you mentioned has discussed what I am looking
for.

-Milind

On Feb 19, 4:43*am, "Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]"
<BevNoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote:
> The same question was posted here a month or so back... suggest googling
> for that thread using;
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...tabletpc?hl=en
>
> The op offered an almost identical example.
>
> What is being shown is a movie of a computer screen... it's not tablet
> specific, so, would assume any software that allowed a movie capture of
> a window would work... using a tablet simply makes writing clearer and
> simpler than using a mouse... google time again.

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

>> The one you sent me points to the usenet discussion main page. <<

Not sure how you got here, but this is a usenet forum. Going to that
page and searching this (usenet) group for terms such as "presentation"
should get you started.

I can't remember specifics of the post, so you have the same chance of
finding it... perhaps someone else will remember more specifics.

If you go now, you will see your post near the top of the page ;-)

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

Hilton Locke [MSFT]

Milind,

It looks like you're trying to generate video-like (non-interactive) content
for instruction? You can certainly create such content by using
screen-capture programs and a Tablet PC.

I don't know of any interactive content generator that looks like the
Mathguru example you sent. But I'm sure that it will be coming, sooner or
later.

--Hilton Locke