Tablet PC input panel ver 6 Vista, why no click sound?

optical10

It seems to me and obvious omission when compared to Windows Vista on screen
keyboard does have the option to switch on click sounds when you hit a key.

I wonder if any Microsoft developers have thought about this, or am I
missing an option that's buried deep within Windows Vista to switch on click
sound?

Rainald Taesler

optical10 wrote:

> It seems to me and obvious omission when compared to Windows Vista on
> screen keyboard does have the option to switch on click sounds when
> you hit a key.
>
> I wonder if any Microsoft developers have thought about this, or am I
> missing an option that's buried deep within Windows Vista to switch
> on click sound?

Check the settings for the pen in the control panel.
The Wacom drivers have an option to switch in/off a clock for the pen.

Rainald