Tablet PC Version German

\mU\a(m

l have a German Windows Tablet PC Version 2005 with SP3 and would like
install the Education and the Experience Pack. But it does't work . The
installer say it need the English version and SP2. What can I do to solve
this Problem.

S. Niemeyer

One supported solution is to simply use the German version of the
enhancement pack:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=de

It has
Ink Desktop

Snipping Tool

Send to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003

Hexic Deluxe fr Tablet PC

Energy Blue

The alternative would be to manipulate the MSI installer with a Microsoft
tool to ignore the language checking.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255905
Not sure if you really want to do that.

Greetings

"\mU\a(m" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>l have a German Windows Tablet PC Version 2005 with SP3 and would like
> install the Education and the Experience Pack. But it does't work . The
> installer say it need the English version and SP2. What can I do to solve
> this Problem.

\mU\a(m

Now ] have used our second tip. T have manipulated the msi-file and deleted
thethank you for your posting. I have downloaded the German Version of
enhancement ,but J can't install this version under SP3.
Now I have used your second tip. I have deleted the entrie
'ServicePackLevel="2"' into the LaunchCondition table, with the Orca tool.
Also I have removed the 'SystemDefaultUILanguage="1033"' entrie by the
education msi-file.

thanks for your help and have a nice day.