Tablet PC with Vista Buisness Edition

Cyborg

Hello,

I am looking into buying a Tablet PC for myself, and was wondering if anyone
had any warning, suggestions or overall comments on their Tablet experience
with Windows Vista.

Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)

I run an ASUS Tablet PC with Vista Ultimate and have been quite pleased
with it so far. No problems.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Cyborg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello,
>
> I am looking into buying a Tablet PC for myself, and was wondering if anyone
> had any warning, suggestions or overall comments on their Tablet experience
> with Windows Vista.

Mickey Segal

The main tablet-specific change in Vista is that handwriting recognition is
much better than in XP. The downside is the various annoyances of Vista,
summarized at www.segal.org/vista/