tablet software for external tablet (wacom graphire tablet)

motomom

Hi,
i would love to use my external tablet in microsoft applications.
is there anyway to do this if i don't have a tablet pc but an external
tablet? wacom boasts that it's possible without explaining how. and it's
not apparent on microsofts site that it's possible.
thanks
:-)

Chris H.

There is with Office, which supports "handwriting" even with a mouse, but
not to the extent a Tablet PC does with the recognizers and conversion to
text.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC