tabletpc and external monitor problem

henrik

I have been using my Acer314 with Vista Ultimate together with an external
19" monitor for quite some while now - working perfectly!!!

BUT - suddenly (after using a projector etc.) my tablet has forgot the
settings AND placement of my external monitor, meaning;
- External montor is always set as "main" montitor when starting PC
- I have to rearrange the placement of the montitor (to the right of my
tablet screen)
- And the WORST(!!!), after rearranging the things above manually I
experiance that when I use the stylus/pen on my tablet screen it shows only
on the ext monitor... (how is it possible). When using the mousepad there is
no problem, but as soon as I use the stylus again on the tablet screen, the
"tip" is shown only on the ext monitor.

Questions:
1. What can I do?
2. How do I reset all ext.monitor settings again?

Please help, I don't want to reinstall Vista...

Henrik

nonprofit tech

I've had similar problems.

Running Vista Business on a Tecra M4 Tablet that is docked. While docked
and with the tablet screen flipped up like a traditional laptop, I can view
the laptop screen (display 1) and the external monitor (display 2).

As soon as i flip the screen down so that it's in tablet mode, both screens
go blank.

While docked to the external monitor, I've only been able to work on the
tablet in "tablet mode" once without both monitors going blank. Not sure
what i did then to make it work (i've tried lots of things).
--
craig