Telling the K6-III/400 CPU week of production

Gibby

I've read discussion that one can tell the week of production by
looking at the K6/III 400 CPU. I will give you two numbers of of these
two 2.4V CPU's: B9923CPIW and B9914FPAW. How do I determine the week
of production? Which where the reported bad weeks, if any? Is there a
location to find the "bad" runs/weeks, if any?
Thanks for any help.
Gibby

Kyle Brant

I think the 9923 and 9914 numbers are year/week of manufacture info and the
CPIW and FPAW letters are process info. What the process info means is
beyond me at this moment.

--
regards,
Kyle