terminal not accepting login

speaker

My macbook system froze and I shut down by pressing the power button. I
waited 30 seconds and then restarted the machine. It booted up slowly
- it had been running for several days without a restart. I opened
terminal to run the crons and it will not take my administrator
password, although I have not problem using it for login, accounts and
other functions. Read like a familiar problem to anyone?

Carl Witthoft

In article <494decc3$0$90271$(E-Mail Removed)>,
speaker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My macbook system froze and I shut down by pressing the power button. I
> waited 30 seconds and then restarted the machine. It booted up slowly
> - it had been running for several days without a restart. I opened
> terminal to run the crons and it will not take my administrator
> password, although I have not problem using it for login, accounts and
> other functions. Read like a familiar problem to anyone?

Dunno -- can you reset your passwords via the SystemPrefs/Users panel?

--
Team EM to the rescue! http://www.team-em.com