metronid

Elector

"metronid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

It works...

Elector

metronid

My wife decided to paint the room where my omputer resides
It has a 15 foot ceiling at the crest
Had to rent scaffolding at Home Depot to do the paint job

Bad decision to get a house with such high ceilings
Getting too old to fly to the top

In any case the computer had to be moved
It was placed in the bedroom on the floor
I was in need of the 2nd harddrive in the unit for a Windows 2000 operating
system

It also formatted the primary HD
Total screw up

I had to do everthing from a distance while resting on the floor
The top of my printer was my temporary mouse pad

In any case when I reinstlled from my back up
Always use a backup
My Outlook express did not correctly install

I tried my netscape and it did not ask me for my screen name

I did not have my user name for Newsgroups from news.comcast.giganews.com
It was backed up to my yahoo briefcase

I was making sure that it gave my name metronid
Not my ccxxxxxx name

"Elector" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "metronid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> It works...
>
> Elector

Test pins Compaq1600 Need to test output for battery volts belschner Compaq 1 03-27-2006 06:42 PM
Test pins Compaq1600 Need to test output for battery volts belschner Laptops 0 03-15-2006 02:32 AM
Ti-4200 drivers test AND test of overlay / games color bugs Lars-Erik ěsterud Nvidia 4 01-31-2005 03:42 PM
TEST This is a test JL Laptops 1 01-19-2004 03:37 AM
TEST TEST seeker Asus 2 07-29-2003 12:34 AM