A thank you to the group

dotlyc

Although I've used Macs for 20 years, I'm an OSX newbie just a
couple of weeks into the transition. Recently, I've been asking a lot of
questions on these newsgroups as I adjust to the new way of doing things
and I've received a lot of help from the generous people here. I'd just
like to say thanks to all of you. Taking a leap like this is easier when
you know there's probably someone somewhere who's willing to lend a hand.

--
(E-Mail Removed)

HP's imaging / printing group combines with PC group, Printing and Personal Systems Group emerges MummyChunk HP 0 03-21-2012 09:36 PM
This group is dead. ATI is dead. Post at AMD group? Jone ATI 9 05-11-2007 08:06 AM
A thank you to this group MZB Dell 4 02-18-2006 10:25 AM
Thank You Abit, I think you have turned the corner with Warranties & RMA's, see Inside meme Abit 5 02-28-2005 08:04 PM
Just a big "Thank You" to this group. Larz50 AMD Overclocking 2 05-22-2004 11:15 AM