Are there any good free USB debugger/analyzer softwares to monitorUSB connection problems?

Ant

Hi!

I am trying to figure out why my PS/2 mice (balls and optical; cheap and
good brands) pause or sometimes freeze with PS/2+USB splitter adapters.
Even with PS/2 keyboards with the adapters, but I don't need them
because my motherboard has PS/2 port for keyboards. I don't care if it
is Linux, Windows XP Pro. SP3, or a liveCD.

Thank you in advance.
--
"Yeah, what's left of it. I was in the militia -- national guard...
That's good! Wasn't any war any more than there's war between men and