Is there a way I can talk with the catalyst drivers directly for AIWHD?

eternalsquire@comcast.net

All,

I am a graduate student who has in mind some research involving the
ATI AIW HD cards. I need to be able to control both the tuner and
frame capture programmatically. I do not care if it is Vista or
Linux, I want to find documentation, if any, on the catalyst api, or
failing that, any information at all.
I can provide bona fides and can sign an NDI.

Thanks,

The Eternal Squire

KCB

news:(E-Mail Removed)...