Thinking of upgrading to AMD x2 3800 and mobo recomendations.

No One Realy

No SLI boards or via

Jeff Lindstrom

No One Realy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> No SLI boards or via

I'm looking at the AN8 Ultra. The only concern for an X2 that I have
read is that you want it to have an updated BIOS before you get it
(although I have also read that you can still boot and get far enough to
load the new BIOS, but I don't know this for certain).

--
Jeff

NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.

No One Realy

Was looking at one at a PC fair. And ask the salesman that quations
what bios and would the X2 work on it. HE HA DNO IDEA. Well i dont
have a 64bit cpu so i would be ducked if i bought it and it did not
work

So i told him to Duck off and moved on.