    Is there any way to tweak the creator to run at his monitor
    resolution?
    , Sep 20, 2008

  2. Guest

    On Sep 20, 6:36 pm, "Trinean" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > Will the monitor accept 1600x1280?
    > The Creator 3D says it will support 1600x1280x60 or 1600x1280x76.

    No, its max is its native resolution of 1680x1050. This is common on
    22" monitors.

    > You can also run:
    >
    > % ffbconfig -prconf
    >
    > to see what resulutions are supported between the video card and monitor.
    > At least that works on a Sun Blade 1000 with a Creator 3D.

    Of course he did that. That only gets the same info as the original
    Creator doc, which leaves only the undesirable 1280x1024 which is 4x3
    on a 16x10 monitor.

    My real question is there newer Creator firmware or some hack for
    running the Creator outside the original spec. Admittedly the Creator
    hardware predates the common 22" 16x10 monitors.
    , Sep 21, 2008