    that my highend Parelha would not cope with that resolution.
    Which other (no Matrox) card would be recomended for DUAL monitor purpose?

    Michael Müller

    Michael Mueller, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Michael Mueller

    Larc Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:23:01 +0200, "Michael Mueller"
    <> wrote:

    | Today I spend quite some time, trying to get my new HP 23 inch flat panel
    | work with 1920 x 1200.
    | I expected that the HP drivers don`t work correctly but I "never" thought,
    | that my highend Parelha would not cope with that resolution.
    | Which other (no Matrox) card would be recomended for DUAL monitor purpose?

    That's higher than the Parhelia will support via the digital out, but
    it should be able reach the high figure with analog out. However, you
    may be experiencing an aspect problem.

    If your monitor is 4:3, that display will be considerably out of
    aspect. 1920 should be mated with 1440 and 1200 with 1600.

    In event of the former, I hope you have a very good magnifying glass!

    Larc

    Larc, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Michael Mueller <> wrote:
    > Today I spend quite some time, trying to get my new HP 23 inch flat panel
    > work with 1920 x 1200.
    > I expected that the HP drivers don`t work correctly but I "never" thought,
    > that my highend Parelha would not cope with that resolution.
    > Which other (no Matrox) card would be recomended for DUAL monitor purpose?

    The Parhelia will work with some LCDs at 1920x1200 via DVI as long as the
    monitor supports reduced blankings.

    Check out this Matrox Forum thread:
    http://forum.matrox.com/mga/viewtopic.php?t=12583&highlight=1920x1200 parhelia

    Hope this helps,