2 speaker stereo not shown in audio Device

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by whipersGhost, Aug 2, 2012.

  1. whipersGhost

    whipersGhost

    FIXED (Solved)

    i found a suitable driver for what i needed on the Asus WebSite

    VIA_Audio_V60017200_XPVistaWin7
    chosoe the windows 7 Sub Folder or else it will tell you it is not compatable with your OS

    Hello :)

    i had a strange thing happen Today.

    i build computers as a hobby but i never ran into a weird thing like this.

    A few days ago i installed win 7 Again.

    My 2 speaker stereo icon was no longer in devices.
    Digital Audio (HDMI) is shown twice and Digital Audio S/PIF is Shown. once

    like this

    2Digital Audio (HDMI)
    Digital Audio S/PIF
    Digital Audio (HDMI)

    i looked all over internet and no answers

    Everyone else seems to have the problem in reverse.

    AMD Dual core processor on an Asus MVN78 PRO motherboard that has on board ac97 hi definition audio.

    The only way i can get sound is by using USB headphones.

    i tried almost everything even installing Realtech Ac97 drivers,
    and still no change.

    any ideas or help?

    Thank You
    :)