    to go with a Shuttle PC50 (about £65), or are there other compatible
    power supplies?

    Thanks

    NickD, Dec 27, 2006

  2. NickD

    Eric Parker Guest

    "NickD" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    I've upgraded the graphics card on my SN41G2 system and need to do the
    same with the PSU (the standard PSU is 200W). What are the best
    suggestions for a cheap reliable 300W PSU in the UK? Is it best simply
    to go with a Shuttle PC50 (about £65), or are there other compatible
    power supplies?

    Thanks

    NickD

    I'm not aware of any other manufacturers other than Shuttle.
    If I was buying one I'd use one of these two. Roughly your price.

    http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=19365

    http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=10573&GroupID=0

    I've replaced a few of these PSU because of the bad caps.
    Even repaired one.

    Eric

    --
    Remove the dross to contact me directly