3rd Party Extended Warranty for TPC, does it exist?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Kenny Schiff, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Kenny Schiff

    Kenny Schiff Guest

    I'm considering buying a used M1300; however, per Motion it is not possible
    to assume the warranty. I'm curious as to what my options are regarding
    this. Are there 3rd parties that I can buy an extended warranty from?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    1. Advertising

  2. Chris H.

    Chris H. Guest

    Haven't heard outright of any, Kenny, but maybe you could search Google for
    information on it. I would imagine you can get any type of "insurance," as
    long as you're willing to pay the price.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC