4870X2

Discussion in 'ATI' started by timelord, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. timelord

    timelord Guest

    I am currently using an Nvidia N9800GX2 but would like to fit a ATI 4870X2
    as it seems to be a bit faster and i got the Nvidia in haste as my mobo
    supports crossfire and i may wish to add an additional 4870X2 at some point.
    What i need to know is, are there any difficulties in setting up a crossfire
    system.

    Here are my current system specs.

    Gigabyte GA X48T DQ6 mobo
    Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5ghz Q9300
    MSI Nvidia N9800GX2
    8 gig of OCZ Reaper X DDR3 PC 10666 1333mhz ram
    Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
    500 gig SATA3 HDD
    Coolermaster Realpower Pro 1250watt PSU