7AIA5 SPDIF enable

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by karl claasen, Jun 15, 2005.

  1. karl claasen

    karl claasen Guest

    Is there a way to enable SPDIF on the Chaintech 7AIA5 board? I have the
    manual and it has the pin outs for the connector. Can I just solder the
    SPDIF in/out lines to there respective pin assignments, or is there hardware
    missing on the board?

    Cheers,

    Karl