7NJL6 no-post problem

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by kmansj, Jun 19, 2005.

  1. kmansj

    kmansj Guest

    I bought the 7NJL6 + AXP2900 from TigerDirect; sat down last night to
    build it, and got a no-post. Fans spin, CPU fan spins, hard drives
    spin up, but no beep, and no graphics out. Also, the heatsink doesn’t
    seem to get warm.

    So I popped the new CPU back into my old motherboard, and voila, it
    works fine. Graphics card & memory all check out on the old board. I
    tried my old memory stick, which works fine in the old board, and
    still nothing. I tried it with bare minimum stuff (memory, cpu/hs,
    graphics card), and still no beep. Here’s my deal:
    AXP2900 Barton 400MHz FSB (also tried my old AXP2000)
    512MB Kingmax DDR400 (also tried 512MB stick of known-good PC2100)
    in Slot 1
    GF5900XT
    Enermax 350W PS

    Any ideas? I was wondering about clearing CMOS. I notice that near
    the JP1 jumper, JP(23?) right next to it has a green thingy on the 1-2
    pins. But the manual makes no mention of this. What is the function,
    and should it be connected like that? I tried clearing the CMOS
    (didn’t remove the battery -- should I?), but no effect.

    Are there any known sensitivities to how the front panel connections
    are made? The power switch seems to work, and the LEDs too. Does
    this system require keyboard to get to POST? Any connections other
    than main power & front panel that I would have to make?

    I’d be grateful for any pointers.
    Kman

    --
    Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's request
    Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-7NJL6-post-problem-ftopict57641.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=290554
    kmansj, Jun 19, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. kmansj

    fazzina Guest

    "kmansj" wrote:
    > I bought the 7NJL6 + AXP2900 from TigerDirect; sat down last
    > night to build it, and got a no-post. Fans spin, CPU fan
    > spins, hard drives spin up, but no beep, and no graphics out.
    > Also, the heatsink doesn't seem to get warm.
    >
    > So I popped the new CPU back into my old motherboard, and
    > voila, it works fine. Graphics card & memory all check out on
    > the old board. I tried my old memory stick, which works fine
    > in the old board, and still nothing. I tried it with bare
    > minimum stuff (memory, cpu/hs, graphics card), and still no
    > beep. Here's my deal:
    > AXP2900 Barton 400MHz FSB (also tried my old AXP2000)
    > 512MB Kingmax DDR400 (also tried 512MB stick of known-good
    > PC2100) in Slot 1
    > GF5900XT
    > Enermax 350W PS
    >
    > Any ideas? I was wondering about clearing CMOS. I notice
    > that near the JP1 jumper, JP(23?) right next to it has a green
    > thingy on the 1-2 pins. But the manual makes no mention of
    > this. What is the function, and should it be connected like
    > that? I tried clearing the CMOS (didn't remove the battery --
    > should I?), but no effect.
    >
    > Are there any known sensitivities to how the front panel
    > connections are made? The power switch seems to work, and the
    > LEDs too. Does this system require keyboard to get to POST?
    > Any connections other than main power & front panel that I
    > would have to make?
    >
    > I'd be grateful for any pointers.
    > Kman


    Hi,

    I’ve got a similar problem. I’ve got a 7NJL6 Motherboard (w/ AXP3000)
    is. After carefully building my computer (also purchased from tiger
    direct) I have the following behavior: after turning the computer on,
    it runs for about 3 seconds then shuts off. I’ve double checked my
    cabling and jumpers, reseated the heat sink. The good news is that the
    PS fan and the processor fan come on, also the HD and CDR get power.
    One interesting note is that if I remove the RAM, the computer makes 1
    beep before turning off. Another interesting point is that if I set
    the jumper to run with 100Mhz for the RAM, it runs for about 10
    seconds before crapping out. I started disconnecting and removing all
    of the peripherals (Video card, HD, CDR, keyboard and mouse and I
    still get the exact same behavior. Here’s what I think is going on: (I
    think that the CPU begins POST because it beeps when the the RAM is
    not there... but it never gets far enough along to start looking on
    the PCI bus for peripherials.)

    I would greatly appreciate any advice on this subject.

    Thanks in advance,
    Paul Fazzina
    fazzina, Jun 21, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    "kmansj" wrote:
    >I bought the 7NJL6 + AXP2900 from TigerDirect; sat down last night

    to
    >build it, and got a no-post. Fans spin, CPU fan spins, hard drives
    >spin up, but no beep, and no graphics out. Also, the heatsink
    >doesn’t seem to get warm.
    >
    >So I popped the new CPU back into my old motherboard, and voila, it
    >works fine. Graphics card & memory all check out on the old board.

    I
    >tried my old memory stick, which works fine in the old board, and
    >still nothing. I tried it with bare minimum stuff (memory, cpu/hs,
    >graphics card), and still no beep. Here’s my deal:
    > AXP2900 Barton 400MHz FSB (also tried my old AXP2000)
    > 512MB Kingmax DDR400 (also tried 512MB stick of known-good PC2100)
    >in Slot 1
    > GF5900XT
    > Enermax 350W PS
    >
    >Any ideas? I was wondering about clearing CMOS. I notice that near
    >the JP1 jumper, JP(23?) right next to it has a green thingy on the

    1-2
    >pins. But the manual makes no mention of this. What is the

    function,
    >and should it be connected like that? I tried clearing the CMOS
    >(didn’t remove the battery -- should I?), but no effect.
    >
    >Are there any known sensitivities to how the front panel connections
    >are made? The power switch seems to work, and the LEDs too. Does
    >this system require keyboard to get to POST? Any connections other
    >than main power & front panel that I would have to make?
    >
    >I’d be grateful for any pointers.
    >Kman


    you’ve done everything i would normally suggest. do clear the cmos.
    how old is the psu? i’d try another one then think rma back to
    tigerdirect.

    ud
    uddarts, Jun 21, 2005
    #3
  4. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I’ve got a similar problem. I’ve got a 7NJL6 Motherboard
    >(w/ AXP3000) is. After carefully building my computer (also purchased
    >from tiger direct) I have the following behavior: after turning the
    >computer on, it runs for about 3 seconds then shuts off. I’ve
    >double checked my cabling and jumpers, reseated the heat sink. The
    >good news is that the PS fan and the processor fan come on, also the
    >HD and CDR get power. One interesting note is that if I remove the
    >RAM, the computer makes 1 beep before turning off. Another

    interesting
    >point is that if I set the jumper to run with 100Mhz for the RAM, it
    >runs for about 10 seconds before crapping out. I started

    disconnecting
    >and removing all of the peripherals (Video card, HD, CDR, keyboard

    and
    >mouse and I still get the exact same behavior. Here’s what I
    >think is going on: (I think that the CPU begins POST because it beeps
    >when the the RAM is not there... but it never gets far enough along
    >to start looking on the PCI bus for peripherials.)
    >
    >I would greatly appreciate any advice on this subject.
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Paul Fazzina


    you don’t mention what psu you have. i think that’s your problem. what
    vid card are you trying to run with the new setup? try doing what
    kmansj did. try booting with just the cpu, hs/fan, mem and vid card.


    ud
    uddarts, Jun 21, 2005
    #4
  5. kmansj

    kmansj Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > [quote:9abed54dd7="fazzina"]Hi,
    >
    > I've got a similar problem. I've got a 7NJL6 Motherboard (w/
    > AXP3000) is. After carefully building my computer (also
    > purchased from tiger direct) I have the following behavior:
    > after turning the computer on, it runs for about 3 seconds
    > then shuts off. I've double checked my cabling and jumpers,
    > reseated the heat sink. The good news is that the PS fan and
    > the processor fan come on, also the HD and CDR get power. One
    > interesting note is that if I remove the RAM, the computer
    > makes 1 beep before turning off. Another interesting point is
    > that if I set the jumper to run with 100Mhz for the RAM, it
    > runs for about 10 seconds before crapping out. I started
    > disconnecting and removing all of the peripherals (Video card,
    > HD, CDR, keyboard and mouse and I still get the exact same
    > behavior. Here's what I think is going on: (I think that the
    > CPU begins POST because it beeps when the the RAM is not
    > there... but it never gets far enough along to start looking
    > on the PCI bus for peripherials.)
    >
    > I would greatly appreciate any advice on this subject.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Paul Fazzina[/quote:9abed54dd7]
    >
    > you don't mention what psu you have. i think that's your
    > problem. what vid card are you trying to run with the new
    > setup? try doing what kmansj did. try booting with just the
    > cpu, hs/fan, mem and vid card.
    >
    >
    > ud


    Yeah, I cleared the CMOS, but it looks like an RMA in in order. Only
    problem is, TigerDirect requires me to get a special "manufacturer
    defect code" or something from Chaintech, in order to give me an RMA
    number. Chaintech hasn’t responded to me yet. And in the meantime,
    my rebate period is ticking down ....... grrrrrr.......

    Thanks for the reply.

    Regards,
    Kman
    kmansj, Jun 21, 2005
    #5
  6. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "kmansj" wrote:
    > Yeah, I cleared the CMOS, but it looks like an RMA in in
    > order. Only problem is, TigerDirect requires me to get a
    > special "manufacturer defect code" or something from
    > Chaintech, in order to give me an RMA number. Chaintech
    > hasn't responded to me yet. And in the meantime, my rebate
    > period is ticking down ....... grrrrrr.......
    >
    > Thanks for the reply.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Kman


    give chaintech 2 business days to respond. let me know if you don’t
    hear back from them. there are actual people at the other end of the
    internet connection.

    i bought a 7nif4 over memorial day weekend with a similar rebate deal.
    i noticed that stipulation. at least chaintech appears to doing it in
    house. i would think they want to build a loyal customer base and not
    be like a rebate clearing house trying to make an extra buck.

    while your waiting, can you get hold of a digital volt meter. since
    your board spins up you can check the 12v line to make sure it’s ok.
    you can also try removing the board from the case and try starting it
    up outside on a nonconductive surface. it would be a lot easier to
    cover all the bases now than to find the same problem a week or so
    from now.


    ud
    uddarts, Jun 21, 2005
    #6
  7. kmansj

    fazzina Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > give chaintech 2 business days to respond. let me know if you
    > don't hear back from them. there are actual people at the
    > other end of the internet connection.
    >
    > i bought a 7nif4 over memorial day weekend with a similar
    > rebate deal. i noticed that stipulation. at least chaintech
    > appears to doing it in house. i would think they want to build
    > a loyal customer base and not be like a rebate clearing house
    > trying to make an extra buck.
    >
    > while your waiting, can you get hold of a digital volt meter.
    > since your board spins up you can check the 12v line to make
    > sure it's ok. you can also try removing the board from the
    > case and try starting it up outside on a nonconductive
    > surface. it would be a lot easier to cover all the bases now
    > than to find the same problem a week or so from now.
    >
    >
    > ud


    Follow up. It turns out that my problem was thermal. I didn’t have a
    good contact between the processor and the heat sink. I used "Heat
    Sink Compound" from Radio Shack and it worked well. I still have a
    couple of little things to get past:

    1) I have to set J3 to the slow bus speed (100Mhz) or the processor
    still overheats.

    2) I’m getting a SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error when I try to
    install XP home edition. From what I’ve read on the web, this is most
    likely a missing file problem (some essential file needed to do the
    install could not be found).

    Comments and advice always appreciated.

    Paul
    fazzina, Jun 22, 2005
    #7
  8. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    > Follow up. It turns out that my problem was thermal. I didn't
    > have a good contact between the processor and the heat sink. I
    > used "Heat Sink Compound" from Radio Shack and it worked well.
    > I still have a couple of little things to get past:
    >
    > 1) I have to set J3 to the slow bus speed (100Mhz) or the
    > processor still overheats.
    >
    > 2) I'm getting a SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error when I
    > try to install XP home edition. From what I've read on the
    > web, this is most likely a missing file problem (some
    > essential file needed to do the install could not be found).
    >
    > Comments and advice always appreciated.
    >
    > Paul


    ok good to hear. no sitting around waiting for a rma and then the same
    problem.

    info needed: does your board have temp and voltage sensors? they would
    be viewable in the bios under pc health. what are they? temp, 3.3, 5 &
    12volt.

    hardware: sata or ide harddrive? memory brand, speed, number of sticks
    and amount of ram? what heatsink and fan?


    back to you!

    ud
    uddarts, Jun 22, 2005
    #8
  9. kmansj

    fazzina Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > ok good to hear. no sitting around waiting for a rma and then
    > the same problem.
    >
    > info needed: does your board have temp and voltage sensors?
    > they would be viewable in the bios under pc health. what are
    > they? temp, 3.3, 5 & 12volt.
    >
    > hardware: sata or ide harddrive? memory brand, speed, number
    > of sticks and amount of ram? what heatsink and fan?
    >
    >
    > back to you!
    >
    > ud


    Hi,

    Can’t tell you about the sensor stuff now because I’m at home and the
    computer’s at work but I can give you a list of the whats in my box:

    Ultra Copper basefan XP 3000+
    Ultra 512MB pc3200 DDR 400Mhz
    Maxtor 120GB EIDE HD 5400/2MB/ATA-133
    ASUS CD-S520 CD ROM 52X
    ChainTech GeForce MX4000 64MB AGP
    cheap mouse & keyboard
    Just4PC ATA 747 Black Mid Tower w/425W PS

    Hope this helps.

    Best Regards,
    Paul
    fazzina, Jun 23, 2005
    #9
  10. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can't tell you about the sensor stuff now because I'm at home
    > and the computer's at work but I can give you a list of the
    > whats in my box:
    >
    > Ultra Copper basefan XP 3000+
    > Ultra 512MB pc3200 DDR 400Mhz
    > Maxtor 120GB EIDE HD 5400/2MB/ATA-133
    > ASUS CD-S520 CD ROM 52X
    > ChainTech GeForce MX4000 64MB AGP
    > cheap mouse & keyboard
    > Just4PC ATA 747 Black Mid Tower w/425W PS
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Paul


    it helps a little. i was able to get a pic shot of the psu. it lists
    the 12 volt line as 12amps. the not booting at 166 and the fact that
    xp is struggling to load makes it suspect. do you have or have access
    to a digital multimeter? digital multimeters can be had for $15 at
    your local hardware, walmart, etc. i have a feeling that your board
    doesn’t have sensors for temps and voltages.

    the 512m ram, 1 or 2 sticks?


    ud
    uddarts, Jun 23, 2005
    #10
  11. kmansj

    fazzina Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > it helps a little. i was able to get a pic shot of the psu. it
    > lists the 12 volt line as 12amps. the not booting at 166 and
    > the fact that xp is struggling to load makes it suspect. do
    > you have or have access to a digital multimeter? digital
    > multimeters can be had for $15 at your local hardware,
    > walmart, etc. i have a feeling that your board doesn't have
    > sensors for temps and voltages.
    >
    > the 512m ram, 1 or 2 sticks?
    >
    >
    > ud


    Hi,

    I have 1 512 MB stick of memory and yes I do have a Digital Volt
    Meter. What should I measure?

    Paul
    fazzina, Jun 23, 2005
    #11
  12. kmansj

    fazzina Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have 1 512 MB stick of memory and yes I do have a Digital
    > Volt Meter. What should I measure?
    >
    > Paul


    BTW,

    I forgot to mention that I now have XP SP2 up and running (still at
    the slow mem speed though). It turns out the error code that I was
    getting means that one or more files needed to install XP couldn’t be
    found (pretty weird because I’d like to think that all the files
    needed to install the software would be on the install CD, oh well...)
    Anyway, I got past the problem by first installing Windows 98 and then
    doing an upgrade to XP).
    fazzina, Jun 23, 2005
    #12
  13. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I have 1 512 MB stick of memory and yes I do have a Digital Volt
    >Meter. What should I measure?
    >
    >Paul


    measure from a 4 pin molex connector. red is the 5 volt line and
    yellow is the 12volt line. what are the readings?

    glad your getting there. once we get the volts we can move to the
    memory settings.


    ud
    uddarts, Jun 23, 2005
    #13
  14. kmansj

    frank57 Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    > Follow up. It turns out that my problem was thermal. I didn't
    > have a good contact between the processor and the heat sink. I
    > used "Heat Sink Compound" from Radio Shack and it worked well.
    > I still have a couple of little things to get past:
    >
    > 1) I have to set J3 to the slow bus speed (100Mhz) or the
    > processor still overheats.
    >
    > 2) I'm getting a SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error when I
    > try to install XP home edition. From what I've read on the
    > web, this is most likely a missing file problem (some
    > essential file needed to do the install could not be found).
    >
    > Comments and advice always appreciated.
    >
    > Paul


    Fazzina,
    I also had no post on 7NJL6 and got it to post using your thermal
    grease suggestion. It now beeps and starts to boot - list memory and
    cpu speed but then locks up with a post error 6D -any idea where I can
    find the post codes? The clock speed it lists is only 1200MHZ which
    seems wrong for a Sempron 2800 (should be around 2000). I tried j3 in
    both positions without difference. my system is stripped down to bare
    essentials with only a hd ,video card, kbd and mouse.
    frank57, Jun 24, 2005
    #14
  15. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "frank57" wrote:
    >Fazzina,
    >I also had no post on 7NJL6 and got it to post using your thermal
    >grease suggestion. It now beeps and starts to boot - list memory and
    >cpu speed but then locks up with a post error 6D -any idea where I

    can
    >find the post codes? The clock speed it lists is only 1200MHZ which
    >seems wrong for a Sempron 2800 (should be around 2000). I tried j3 in
    >both positions without difference. my system is stripped down to bare
    >essentials with only a hd ,video card, kbd and mouse.




    have you cleared the cmos/bios? jumper block jp1 near right bottom
    corner under battery.

    set optimal settings save and exit. see if that gets you past the 6d
    code. if not try default. 6d is assign isa positions for all pnp.

    are you trying to use old os installed harddrive from another board?

    you may have bios version 1.0( 4/29/04) version 2.0 (8/4/04) adds
    sempron.

    http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Download/dl_desc.asp?DCSNo=4&PISNo=277


    ud
    uddarts, Jun 25, 2005
    #15
  16. kmansj

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > [quote:9ffda50ee9="frank57"]Fazzina,
    > I also had no post on 7NJL6 and got it to post using your
    > thermal grease suggestion. It now beeps and starts to boot -
    > list memory and cpu speed but then locks up with a post error
    > 6D -any idea where I can find the post codes? The clock speed
    > it lists is only 1200MHZ which seems wrong for a Sempron 2800
    > (should be around 2000). I tried j3 in both positions without
    > difference. my system is stripped down to bare essentials with
    > only a hd ,video card, kbd and mouse.[/quote:9ffda50ee9]
    >
    >
    >
    > have you cleared the cmos/bios? jumper block jp1 near right
    > bottom corner under battery.
    >
    > set optimal settings save and exit. see if that gets you past
    > the 6d code. if not try default. 6d is assign isa positions
    > for all pnp.
    >
    > are you trying to use old os installed harddrive from another
    > board?
    >
    > you may have bios version 1.0( 4/29/04) version 2.0 (8/4/04)
    > adds sempron.
    >
    > http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Download/dl_desc.asp?DCSNo=4&PISNo=277
    >
    >
    > ud


    are you using usb mouse or keyboard? if you have a ps/2 available try
    them. have you any pci cards installed? remove it.

    ud
    uddarts, Jun 25, 2005
    #16
  17. kmansj

    parm Guest

    "kmansj" wrote:
    > I bought the 7NJL6 + AXP2900 from TigerDirect; sat down last
    > night to build it, and got a no-post. Fans spin, CPU fan
    > spins, hard drives spin up, but no beep, and no graphics out.
    > Also, the heatsink doesn't seem to get warm.
    >
    > So I popped the new CPU back into my old motherboard, and
    > voila, it works fine. Graphics card & memory all check out on
    > the old board. I tried my old memory stick, which works fine
    > in the old board, and still nothing. I tried it with bare
    > minimum stuff (memory, cpu/hs, graphics card), and still no
    > beep. Here's my deal:
    > AXP2900 Barton 400MHz FSB (also tried my old AXP2000)
    > 512MB Kingmax DDR400 (also tried 512MB stick of known-good
    > PC2100) in Slot 1
    > GF5900XT
    > Enermax 350W PS
    >
    > Any ideas? I was wondering about clearing CMOS. I notice
    > that near the JP1 jumper, JP(23?) right next to it has a green
    > thingy on the 1-2 pins. But the manual makes no mention of
    > this. What is the function, and should it be connected like
    > that? I tried clearing the CMOS (didn't remove the battery --
    > should I?), but no effect.
    >
    > Are there any known sensitivities to how the front panel
    > connections are made? The power switch seems to work, and the
    > LEDs too. Does this system require keyboard to get to POST?
    > Any connections other than main power & front panel that I
    > would have to make?
    >
    > I'd be grateful for any pointers.
    > Kman


    Hi,

    I did run into the same problem of no graphics. Go back into your BIOS
    and change the CPU frequency to 100 MHz. I tried other frequencies,
    but always got a blank screen with no beeps or anything else. But when
    I changed the frequency to 100 MHz, it all worked out fine.

    Parm
    parm, Jul 11, 2005
    #17
  18. kmansj

    parm Guest

    Re: Re: 7NJL6 no-post problem

    "fazzina" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got a similar problem. I've got a 7NJL6 Motherboard (w/
    > AXP3000) is. After carefully building my computer (also
    > purchased from tiger direct) I have the following behavior:
    > after turning the computer on, it runs for about 3 seconds
    > then shuts off. I've double checked my cabling and jumpers,
    > reseated the heat sink. The good news is that the PS fan and
    > the processor fan come on, also the HD and CDR get power. One
    > interesting note is that if I remove the RAM, the computer
    > makes 1 beep before turning off. Another interesting point is
    > that if I set the jumper to run with 100Mhz for the RAM, it
    > runs for about 10 seconds before crapping out. I started
    > disconnecting and removing all of the peripherals (Video card,
    > HD, CDR, keyboard and mouse and I still get the exact same
    > behavior. Here's what I think is going on: (I think that the
    > CPU begins POST because it beeps when the the RAM is not
    > there... but it never gets far enough along to start looking
    > on the PCI bus for peripherials.)
    >
    > I would greatly appreciate any advice on this subject.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Paul Fazzina


    Hi,

    What kind of fan and heatsink do you have? I had the same problem, and
    UD pointed me in the direction of fan/heatsink. After going through
    couple of fans and heatsinks, I found out that you need a heavier
    fan/heatsink combo, like the one with copper heatsink. This combo has
    a good tension springs as well. Apply some thermal compound (comes
    with the fan/heatsink) and connect the fan/heatsink it should work out
    fine.

    Make sure you are using 100 MHz frequency in the BIOS setup for the
    CPU. I did not do this so I got a blank screen.

    Parm
    parm, Jul 11, 2005
    #18
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. James Bond

    Re: 7NJL6 Problem

    James Bond, Jun 13, 2005, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    899
    James Bond
    Jun 13, 2005
  2. parm
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    1,263
    uddarts
    Jul 9, 2005
  3. Guts

    Another 7NJL6 Problem

    Guts, Jul 5, 2005, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,219
    uddarts
    Jul 7, 2005
  4. tdizzle

    Odd problem with 7NJL6

    tdizzle, Mar 24, 2006, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,151
    Zilla
    Mar 28, 2006
  5. Bydesignprez

    7NJL6 and SATA HD problem

    Bydesignprez, Dec 9, 2006, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,637
    camphill
    Dec 28, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page