7NJS BIOS release notes?

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Keith, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Maybe i am missing something but can someone point me to the release
    notes for the 7NJS BIOS updates?

    I like this MB but frankly, the http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/eng/
    website is pretty crumby. Its slow and worst of all, they seem to list
    BIOS downloads without any description of whats IN the new BIOS.

    I would like to keep my system current but I dont like making changes
    unless I know what to expect.

    Regards