7VBA133U and Chassis Fan

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by Claudehl@aol.com, Jan 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Soyo 7VBA133U motherboard with a 3 wire fan plugged into the
    Chassis Fan connector.

    The fan seems to come on intermitently. Is there a feature on this
    motherboard that turns the Cha Fan on and off, based on temperature,
    maybe?

    Is there a way to keep it on all the time (it's a front fan that I use
    to cool the HD and I'd like it to stay on permanently)

    Thanks,
    Claude