    Any one got a 8800GT and Adobe Photoshop CS4 working in 3D (openGL) mode?

    regards,

    Beemer

    Beemer, Nov 20, 2008

  2. Beemer

    Guest

    Yes! took me long enough to find it. the setting is hidden under
    Photoshop > Preferences > Performance (Mac OS) or Edit > Preferences >
    Performance (Windows). there is a little check box to enable the
    openGL, just check it. if it is grayed out or not there then you
    might need to update the drivers for your card.
    http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
    Cheers
    Brent

    On Nov 20, 9:52 am, "Beemer" <> wrote:
    > Any one got a 8800GT and Adobe Photoshop CS4 working in 3D (openGL) mode?
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Beemer

    , Dec 17, 2008

  3. Beemer

    Beemer Guest

    Brent,

    Yes working for me now too but I can only open around three 10MP photos at a
    time even with my 512KB video card

    Beemer

    Beemer, Dec 30, 2008