    to upgrade my bios since this problem is not listed as a fix on either
    of the two upgrades I've seen.

    Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

    Roy Zimmerman, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Roy Zimmerman

    golfer12787 Guest

    hey sorry i don't have the answer to your question but i have the sam
    motherboard as you and i was wondering what your setup was for u
    cables such as the pwr sw, hdd led, reset sw, etc. My other post ha
    more details about my problem but right now i just can't get m
    computer to start and i believe it has something to do with thes
    cables. Sorry again i can't help you out. Any details about you
    cable setup on your motherboard would be appreciate

    golfer12787, Apr 11, 2006