    I have tried to run with one 512 and one 256 and the problems just
    takes longer to pop up but it still does. Any Help??!?

    Darr of Kithacor

    Darr, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Darr

    DaveL Guest

    Must be a compitibility issue between the ram sticks. I had the same thing
    once on an old bx chipset board. Lock ups like crazy and would not pass
    memtest. I had one stick of 128mb and two sticks of 64mb. Either of the
    128 would work but not together. I ended up trading the two 64's in for
    another 128 and all was well.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Dec 9, 2004