    wieder annerkannt.Woran kann das Problem liegehn?
    bitte mail an -aachen.de
    danke

    Li Nan, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Li Nan

    DaveL Guest

    Can you type it in english? My German is a little rusty. But I have a
    feeling I'm going to advise you to use the MS IDE driver.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Li Nan

    Li Nan Guest

    of english.
    ich have had epox 8RDA+ today. But it will not work. If the IDE-Device steck
    on the Board. My PS2 keyborad will not be recognized. If i pluged the
    IDE-Device from the board, it do work. And i have tried several PS2
    keyborad. Nothing changed.
    My Computer:
    EPOX 8RDA+
    Barton 2500+
    350W
    Maxtor 80G 7200rpm, 2M Cache.
    2X256MB DDR 400 Memory from Infinion
    LG CD Rom
    etc.
    could you help me?
    -aachen.de
    "DaveL" <> ??????:...

    Li Nan, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Li Nan

    DaveL Guest

    Ok. I take it that when you attach some kind of IDE device to the system
    then the keyboard quits working. My first guess is you have run out of IRQs
    and something is refusing to share nicely. It would help if you explained
    what this "IDE-Device" is. If this is a PCI expansion board then try
    another PCI slot.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Li Nan

    Li Nan Guest

    the so called ide-device ist a harddisk maxtor and a cd rom from LG. that's
    all. I do not understand, what does pci expansion board. But it isn't the
    same, i guess.
    what should i do now?
    "DaveL" <> ??????:...

    Li Nan, Jan 23, 2005
  6. Li Nan

    DaveL Guest

    So you are saying that when you connect the hard disk to the IDE channel the
    keyboard quits working? Try a different hard drive. Try clearing the cmos
    and loading setup defaults.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 23, 2005
  7. Li Nan

    Li Nan Guest

    i had cleaned cmos, but it does not work. And i will try anathor harddisk
    from IBM. I hope it will be work.

    Li Nan, Jan 23, 2005